Lot 2123 Mint Way
House and Land Package - with Pool & Ducted Aircond!
This huge double story luxury home is called the Icona 46, with pool built on a 448m2 block, which still has plenty of room for a Yard and a Pool. This impeccably designed home features an open plan kitchen and meals area which flows straight into designer pool, along with a large Caesarstone butlers pantry. There is a large dedicated media room, large rear alfresco, and a Study on both the ground and first floor. You will also find a 4 bedrooms upstairs, including the famous Icona 'Grand' master bedroom with a free *standing bath tub ensuite with double vanity and a Walk *In Robe.
Sit back and relax on your Alfresco with a nice cool drink and watch the family enjoying your new pool. It includes a 3m x 6m Rectangular Inground Concrete Swimming Pool including pebble lining, interior pump, filter, chlorinator, 1 x light with transformer, 400mm W Coping tiles 1 x bench plus 2 x steps, pool depth 1.0m to 1.70 m. If you have built before with a pool, you no longer have the hassle of working with a pool contractor before, during and after the house build. We build the pool at the same time.
• Earthworks up to 0.25m across House Platform
• M Slab classification with concrete piers to suit
• Exposed Aggregate Driveway/Path/Porch • 6 x 3m In *Ground Pool • Full Rendered Hebel to all elevations
Luxe INTERNAL PACK
• Carpet (Sapphire Range on Standard Underlay)
• Main Floor Tiles including Alfresco slab & tiles
• Upgraded to Ducted Aircond
• Light Fittings Package (design specific) + NBN Ready Pack
Luxe EXCLUSIVE EXTRAS
• Hebel Veneer construction, render to all elevations on Double Storey Homes Only.
• Quality steel wall framing and steel roof trusses & Colorbond Steel Roof
• Caesarstone Kitchen, Butlers and Bathroom Benchtop
• 2.1 Kw PV Solar System.
REFER TO THE LUXE SPECIFICATION FOR FULL DETAILS
House to be constructed. You have the opportunity to make small changes. Photos used are from our Display Homes around South East Queensland.
Visit the team at The Stylemaster Homes Display Centre at the Surrounds village Helensvale for more detailed information.